Enphion Aya Nesaris Feyn
Sept 20, 2014 23:47:22 GMT -6 Word Count:
Post by enphion on Sept 20, 2014 23:47:22 GMT -6
ENPHION AYA NESARIS FEYN
PUT THE SUB-TEXT HERE, 32 CHARACTERS OR LESS SO IT STAYS ON ONE LINE
- Name:Enphion Aya Nesaris Feyn
- Pronunciation:EN-fee-uhn; I-ya; NE-sah-ris; FEIGN
- Nickname(s):Goes by Feyn.
what masks that sultry smile?
- Skin:While largely dependent on seasonal influences, her skin is generally coloured steely grey, tinted slightly blue. The entirety of her body is covered in a light dusting of freckles, concentrated over her cheeks and nose, as well as her shoulders and the upper sides of her arms. Otherwise, she is mostly free of blemishes.
- Hair:Vibrant auburn locks tumble from her scalp roughly down to her collar bone with several shorter sections curving around the shape of her face. She parts the dead straight strands down the middle and usually wears it loose. Fairly thick expressive eyebrows curve prominently above her eyes.
- Eyes:Bright, attentive eyes are washed icy blue, flecked through with different hues of green. When in direct sunlight, the irises appear almost completely white. They may remind one of looking up at a forest canopy, the blue of the sky filtering through the leaves. A thick, black fringe of lashes cover the rims.
- Height:An unusually tall woman, she stands at approximately 5 feet and 11 inches.
- Build:There is no bulk to her build, only a lean, gangly frame. The muscle that is present is sparse and stretched thin, yet toned and elegant. Some semblance of femininity is provided by a slight curve of her hips and bust, causing her waist to appear fairly slim. She holds herself straight, and - despite being lanky - in a manner that suggests confidence and certainty.
- Marks:Two crescent moon shapes curve around the outside of her eyes, the two points extending out of her hairline. They are coloured nearly the same hue as her skin, but a fair few shades lighter. Four of the same shapes are mirrored down her back, decreasing in size as they descend towards her hips. Freckles do not mark the covered skin.
- Face Claim:None.
what lurks within those eyes?
- Key Traits:
- Controlled:Her existence is all but devoid of spontaneity. That is not to say, however, that she must carefully consider each word or each tiny movement of face or body, but rather that she considers any action an opportunity to make a strategic move with the potential to help her on her way to achieving whatever it is she wants out of a situation. She will treat anything as a game, even the simple exchange of words, always looking to gain the upper hand.
- Independent:She finds it difficult to rely on others. Her belief is that the task will only be completed correctly, or at least the way she wants it done, if she has complete control over it. For the most part, she makes an effort to live self-sufficiently -never leaving the comfort of her existence in someone else's hands.
- Unscrupulous:When one is truly intent on achieving, there is no room for the sweet pretence of morals or ethics - truth, nobility, integrity all have their place, but are not often channelled through her. She sees no shame in doing what is necessary and in fact considers herself stronger for the fact that she is not shackled to a life of honour.
- Flexible:To set one's opinions in a certain way and to make no room for any variation, to her, is foolish. Her attitude will change as new information is introduced or she makes revelations, and because of this, the surface traits of her personality will be ever developing and evolving. She may meet a person one day and act with a certain demeanour, and behave in a way that will have her former acquaintance swearing that she cannot be the same woman when next they meet.
- Engaging:To find her unwilling to join in on a conversation other such happening is a rare occurrence. When an opportunity presents itself, she will generally not hesitate to take up fate's offer. This stands her in good stead, as shyness is not an obstacle that she has ever had to wrestle with. While her eagerness is often part of some ploy, it has become an integral part of the her philosophy towards life. Why let so many little chances slip through one's fingers?
- Reading:The pursuit of knowledge through the consumption of literature is one of her favoured pass-times. To her, it is an easy way to obtain insight into the world around her and even into the workings of the minds of those who have written the words. The genre and topic are almost completely unimportant - as it is more the restfulness that she enjoys.
- Games:While, by nature, she is not overly competitive, she enjoys participating in games such as chess or darts. It is a way to test her skills against those of others in various spheres of life.
- Heights:The state of being far above awareness of others - literally - is thrilling to her. It makes her feel as though she is in control, and freer than any time she spends among people with her feet planted firmly on the ground. This often results in her searching for ways to ascend buildings and trees and such, and not always in the most graceful manner.
- Arrogance:Those who think themselves to be above the trivialities of the world irritate her to no end. There is a difference between possessing deserved confidence, and taking on an air of importance on one's own whim. She is not, however, always correct in her classification of which is which - sometimes leading to her appearing to become irrationally angry or upset.
- Children:As a woman, she has, at times, felt that she should try to get over this disdain for the younger generation. She feels as though she should be more nurturing, feeling almost as though it might make her more desirable. But try as she might, she has never been able to find appeal in the gurgling of an infant or the high, whining voices of children.
- Heat:It is not unbearable to her, but warm weather is never preferable. It causes her to feel lethargic and uninterested.
- Charismatic:There is a definite air of allure about her, perhaps in her confidence or her appearance. Her engaging nature has lead to her becoming considerably adept in the art of conversation, and she puts these skills to use often. The nuances of social interaction are familiar to her, and she continues to work towards an even greater understanding.
- Persuasive:Her skill in persuasion is a branch off of her charisma, but is developed enough to be considered separately. While it is no necessity, she greatly enjoys getting her way. In this regard, force is to be used as a last resort, and even then not always. She would rather try to carve out a path to success through carefully handling those who have the power to give whatever she desires to her.
- Hard-Working:Her force of will is strong, and she will mercilessly pursue a goal until there is undeniably no way to achieve it. Consequently, she has become resourceful and creative. That is not to say, however, that she is honourable in the effort she exerts. Hard work applies not only to all that is good or even legal. She will find ways around laws and regulations or else, will ensure to the point of virtual certainty that she will not be discovered.
- Sensitive:While she doesn't like to admit it to herself, she is easily influenced by the words and actions of others. She will not, of course, show any signs of being shocked or rattled while in the actual situation, but her perception of certain things will change, and it may taint decisions she makes in the future. These alterations in perceptions tend to affect the logic of her decision making.
what winds beneath your feet?
- Historical Events:
what hands ignite your fires?
- OOC Display Name:Clove
- Real Name:Cloe
- Experience:4 years
- Tamed Horse(s):None.
- Untamed Horse(s):None.