Bivrost Roric Gaelan [WIP]
Sept 25, 2014 15:02:35 GMT -6 Word Count:
Post by bivrost on Sept 25, 2014 15:02:35 GMT -6
Bivrost Roric Gaelan
PUT THE SUB-TEXT HERE, 32 CHARACTERS OR LESS SO IT STAYS ON ONE LINE
- Name:Bivrost Roric Gaelan
- Pronunciation:Biv-rost Ro-ric Ga-e-lan
- Age:34 years old
what masks that sultry smile?
- Hair:Black curly hair, medium lenght
- Eyes:Right eye green, left eye blue
- Pelt:Creme with black splotches on lower half of the body. Dapples.
- Tail:Black horse tail
- Hooves:Dark brown, almost black
- Marks:Black dorsal stripe that runs the entire lenght of his body, from the tail to the neck. It splits on the back of his neck and continues to go over his shoulders, down his arms and end on the tip of his middle fingers.
- Face Claim:
what lurks within those eyes?
- Key Traits:
- Dreamer:Bivrost spends a lot of his free time daydreaming. It can be about anything from what he'll have for dinner, to what it would like to be either a human or a horse.
- Adventurous:Bending the rules a little to discover new places is something he often does. This has caused him to end up in some less fortunate situations, but it never seems to put a stop on his wild heart.
- Altruistic:He never thinks twice about helping others in need, even if it comes at a price.
- Hard Working:This is linked to his altruistic personality, so he often lends a hand and a foot to help with whatever the tribe needs work with. If he did not, he would be as thin as a twig.
- Peaches:Bivrost just loves peaches and will do almost anything to get his hands on one. If he does, he'll save it until it's almost spolied before he eats it.
- The Stars:The starts fascinates him more than the meaning of life and he spend a lot of time awake at night, just staring at the sky and wondering what they are and how they got up there.
- Gullible:If you tell him that one of the suns are made of cheese, he'll believe you until someone else says something different. He is easily decieved, but he's somewhat aware of this.
what winds beneath your feet?
- Historical Events:
what hands ignite your fires?