Post by Deleted on Jun 14, 2014 22:08:30 GMT -6
SHE'S A KILLER QUEEN
- Name: Y'mora
- Pronunciation: ye-more-a
- Meaning: Mysteriously beautiful one
- Nickname(s): none
- Gender: Mare
- Age: 12 years
- Sexuality: Straight like a board
- Preset: Erudite
- Contribution: ---
what mortar ties your bones?
- Breed: Clydesdale x Quarter Horse
- Build: Y'mora is a fine mix of both. Her body is solidly built, like a Clydesdale, but has some thinness in her main frame and feathering.
- Pelt:Her underbelly and inside of her legs is a warm cream colour, and it creeps up and turns into a light gold, which turns into gold. This gold seems to have a nice sheen to it, and splattered across the gold are dark brown leopard spots. These vary in size, and shape, and decorate her from muzzle to tail. Her feathering on her legs is a warm cream colour.
- Mane:Light gold with warm cream mixes
- Tail:Same as mane
- Eyes:Ocean blue
- Hooves:Dark brown/black
- Marks:Leopard spots everywhere.
- Items:Leopard spotted wings (2), a mix of warm cream and gold. They are extensively feather and gorgeous, and she keeps them tucked against her self 99% of the time because she can't fly. They start as a solid warm cream/gold mix and then fade out to leopard spots with each inch become a more defined row of spots upon the wings.
what boils such beating blood?
- Key Traits:
- Trait:Y'mora is calm and very intelligent. She analyzes things and it seems to intimated others, even if she doesn't mean to. It helps when it comes to hunting and collecting things. She seems to get a distant look in her eyes when she begins to analyze. Her ability to maintain a calm composure at almost all times has come in handy. Her motto is "don't panic unless I panic" and it seemed to help the herd stay in check. Y'mora is also playful, funny, and loving. She was known to get down and play with the foals at anytime they want, even if it means she has to rush somewhere afterwards. She also plays jokes once in a while and even enjoys pranks occasionally. She can make a joke out of almost anything and any situation, something that gives her the one up in tense situations. Her loving demeanor means she acted like a mother to all the horses in her herd. She was especially loving of the foals because she knows they will grow up and take over the herd one day.
Y'mora is strict and has a bad temper. Her strictness mostly applies to the herd rules, while she is in one, and dealing with horses who feel inclined to disobey it. She didn't ask for much, but you must follow the herd rules at all times. When her temper is ticked, which takes a long time, you are better to leave her be. No need to poke at an already angry mare. She can be compared to a cobra and how it strikes when she is in a bad mood. She doesn't trust many horses, including her former herd members, and it is something she is trying to work on. Broken trust in the past has taught her that she needs to rethink before she trusts. She is overcritical, which is part of her analyzing all the time. It is a blessing and curse all rolled in to one. She can also be very impulsive and it has effected her negatively before.
- Foals:Who doesn't like foals? All cute and fuzzy, little hooves kicking about. They are completely adorable and she adores them. If she could have 50 so would have 50. Like she wants as many foals as her body can handle. Time to take over the world, one foal at a time.
- Fall:Yes, it is somewhat cooler, but the season always seems to kick her butt in to gear and get her doing things. It is always a productive time for her. The only thing she doesn't like about fall is the bitchy plants.
- Exploring:Yeah, she wants a herd and all but she loves exploring. An adventure or even just seeing a new forest sure gets her heart a racing! It's like an adrenaline rush.
- Humans:Who do they think they are? Just coming in our lands and capturing us. She has had a run in before and never again. Next human she sees she wants to eat.
- Depressed Beings:If you are going to be all mopey forever then get away from her. Depression is something that rubs her the wrong way. And she knows you are supposed to help them out but she just wants to eat their faces.
- Bitchy Plants:During the fall when the plants get all rude and attacking. Like, sorry you can't survive the winter. Geez, ain't my problem. But yet they feel inclined to take it out on us. I don't even eat you so get over yourself.
- Logical:As stubborn as she may be, she is logical about what she is doing. She is doing everything for a reason, even if you don't see it. She isn't stupid. For example; her old herd wanted to move to a new land. She had seen the new land and knew the herd would not survive there long so she refused to go. She was kicked out of the herd for it, but a few months later a few members came back, covered in scars. She asked what happened and they said that there was not enough food so they began to eat each other.
- Optimistic:As stubborn and intelligent as she is, her optimism can be infectious. It seems to give a light air to everyone, and even if she is having a bad day it still shines. Her eyes seem to be full of hope and wonder and other horses seem to love it. And the human she met once loved it too.
- Stubborn:If you thought moving a mountain was hard then don't even try moving Y'mora. She is stubborn, so much so that it can be almost impossible to get her to do anything she doesn't want to. And while it is helpful sometimes, it can also be the most difficult thing about her.
- Impatient:She wants things to happen now. She doesn't want to wait around, she wants to go and do things. She wants to accomplish things, and she is not afraid to walk away from others or snap at them if they are not doing something in her fashion. Better be able to keep up with her. She doesn't always show it but most of the time it is slightly there. Some days are worse than others.
- Never Having Foals:She is terrified of never having a foal. She wants to raise one (or 50) and turn them in to successful horses, who all hopefully remain untamed. She wants one (minimum) so badly and her mother always told her she would never have one because she was "too different" so "stallions won't like you". She still believes this is true so whenever a stallion gets close to her she gets worried. But no stallion means no foals. See the catch?
- Domesticated:She secretly wonders what it would be like to be domesticated. It is silly, because then she could not be a Mattrice, but she wonders how it would be. Do they feed you well? Do they treat you well? She has seen a domesticated horse before and he looked fairly happy. So, she wants to try it out. Especially because she has heard of some Energy Ability that a horse and rider can have. And she really wants to try it out! Maybe she can find a rider to catch her. Domesticated mares always seem to have a foal too, something super exciting.
- Becoming a Mattrice:Who wouldn't want to be one? Her aunt was and her mother hated her for it but Y'mora thought it was the coolest thing in the whole wide world! She has dreamed about it since she was a yearling and hopes to make it true one day. Not because she likes controlling others but because being in command seems like it would be nice. And that way she can help everyone out as much as she can.
what shatters beneath those hooves?
- Sire:Jamais - Warm, funny, and care-free. He tried to build confidence in others and instill happiness while his mate did the opposite. Alive.
- Dam:Cassonade - Rude, undermining, stressing out all the time, and inconsiderate of others. Dead.
- Sibling(s):Lonamik - Her half brother, her dad's son. Alive somewhere.
- Historical Events:
- Her mother being killed:She was just over a year when her mother attacked the Mattrice, her sister. It ended in her mother being killed by the entire herd. It was slow and painful, lasting several days before she finally bled out. Her last words to Y'mora were "No stallion will ever love you."
- Ulati, her dad's new mare:Her father found a new mare when Y'mora was two. He loved her deeply and the mare, Ulati, loved him and Y'mora deeply too. She tried to teach Y'mora a new way of thinking but it didn't exactly work.
- Falling in love:At three she met a stud that she instantly fell for. They had a mutual love and it lasted for a couple of years. She never had a foal from the relationship and it ended when he left her for another mare. She was torn apart.
- Lonamik:Y'mora was almost three when Lonamik was born. He is warm and funny, while being smart and slightly cunning and cynical. He is a gorgeous swirling mix of blues and blacks. He and Y'mora are friends, and half siblings, but he has tested the relationship waters with her before.
- Meeting a human:She was out and about on a hunt, age six or seven, when she happened upon a human. She was intrigued by the human and he was equally so by her. But, as he went to touch her, her father showed up and killed him. He told her to never go near them again.
- Being raped:While out on a hunt with Lonamik, around age 11, he attacked her. After he finished raping her, he kept her in a cave, only bringing her food and not allowing her to leave. Then, at night, he would rape again. It lasted almost a week until her father came and found them. Lonamik escaped from the herd and has not been heard from since. Y'mora had a massive episode of bleeding a few weeks later, which her father said must of been a foal that had died within her. She was saddened by it but decided she wouldn't have wanted his foal anyway.
what reins in the thrashing wind?
- OOC Display Name: Falico
- Real Name:Amanda
- Experience:10years on and off
- Tamed Horse(s):None.
- Untamed Horse(s):None.