Jun 17, 2014 14:53:14 GMT -6 Word Count:
Post by Deleted on Jun 17, 2014 14:53:14 GMT -6
Biding The Time To Your Demise
- Name: Kronis Valadiskromere
- Pronunciation: Kahron-iss Valah-disco-meer
- Meaning: Time Killer
- Nickname(s): Krone
- Gender: Male
- Age: 8
- Sexuality: Heterosexual
- Preset: The Erudite
- Contribution: //
what mortar ties your bones?
- Breed: Appaloosa x Quarter Horse
- Build: There is nothing delicate about this equid. Solid in form and stature, Kronis carries his form with no hesitation and firm footing. He is of a more compact build, but it is evenly dispersed throughout his frame and presents the world with a solid equid who's feet will not be moved easily by opposing forces.
- Pelt: His pelt is one of mixture. At first glance one is taken with the white brushed tips that invade his grey and black pelt, but as you look closer you can see the tint of a golden essence that hues the lighter areas on his body. It is almost as if a golden body lies hidden beneath a dusting of snow and soot. This illusion give rippling movement to his frame and draws in the viewer with an illusions of depths and depthlessness in a constant interaction of movement.
- Mane: Solid Ebony
- Tail: Solid Ebony
- Eyes: Liquid Gold
- Height: 16.0 hh
- Hooves: White-Gold Hue
- Marks: Golden White Blaze down the middle of his face.
- Items: //
what boils such beating blood?
- Key Traits:
- Trait: Inexorable - He is unyielding once his mind is set and it is only a strong-willed and logical opponent who can change his firm mind. He will not be the one to back out of a plan or be fickle and indecisive.
- Trait: Unceremonious - Paint him black and white, for that is the way in which he views the world. It is either a right decision or a wrong one and he has no qualms telling you how he sees it. Rude and blunt have often been terms that have described him, but he doesn't take it too personal.
- Trait: Machiavellian- He will always be thinking ahead. As soon as someone enters into his sphere of influence his mind is quick to think of all the outcomes of an encounter and he has no issues using his steep trap mind to subtly manipulate the unsuspecting to achieve his own goals.
- Trait: Reticent - He's guarded. You won't easily penetrate his walls and you won't ever really see the real him without time and investment because letting others know who you really are is often to great a risk.
- Trait: Steadfast - Though guarded, once you tap into who he truly is you will have a staunch supporter and ally. He's not stupid enough to alienate himself entirely and once his trust is earned you won't find a more loyal companion, fighter and friend.
- Likes: Subtlety - Kronis has a deep appreciation for those who can show tact and cunning. In this situation, like attracts like and he is always looking for an opponent who can sharpen his mind.
- Likes: Examining - For all of his black and white outlooks, he is never closed off to exploring new things and can often be found on some new daring exploration. His feet never seem to rest to long in one place - he is a wanderer at heart.
- Likes: Tribe - Community. He loves to be apart of a community and to find a form and function. You won't find a more solid and dedicated worker than this gold-hued monster.
- Likes: Stalking - There is nothing for him that compares to the thrill of the hunt and once he gets the taste of blood in his mouth he has no qualms with indulging in this practice outside of the means of survival.
- Dislikes: Faultfinders - he cannot stand those are quick to shift blame instead of accepting that they have played a role in a distasteful situation. If one is going to complain about something, either make sure you aren't to blame or at least come up with some kind of a solution. Those who complain are like annoying repetitive insect bites and need to be squished.
- Dislikes: Laggards - Laziness is a trait that will automatically bring a sneer to his cruel features. If there is one who isn't carrying their weight than they can just be prepared to be bathed in sarcasm from his end. He will show no mercy to these types.
- Dislikes: Green Things - Don't even try to get him to eat something green or else he'll take out a pound of your own flesh.
- Dislikes: Prattling - Being a male of direct words he doesn't tolerate those who seem to have diarrhea of the mouth.
- Strength: Analytical - You won't find someone who has a quicker grasp of situations and is able to synthesize quick and rational responses that bring out the best for all involved - or their swift demise, but that depends on which side of him you're on.
- Strength: Gutsy - If you need someone to get something done or to accomplish something edgy that Kronis is your number one pick.
- Weakness:Assuming - He's still a young adult for all intents and purposes and often times his audacious personality can come back and bite him in the ass. He's been known to get himself into unfavorable situations because he assumes that he knows it all, but hopefully time and experience will be exactly the teachers he needs.
- Weakness: Quick-tempered - He is not known for his patience and has been known to charge into situations rather than waiting and observing. If a rival hedges him on, it isn't out of character for him to lash out and attempt to grab a pound of flesh only to come back missing some of his own.
- Fear: For a male of big opinions and full of action, he often uses it all as a shield to keep people from seeing that in spite of it all: he has a heart. He guards his emotional well-being at all costs and yet, is afraid that this will truly keep him from living. At the same time however, he isn't the kind that sits around and lets life happen to him. He fears he won't have life to the fullest and all that it implies, but how does he overcome his larger fear of actually letting people in when others find out what he truly is?
- Secret: His twin brother is reported as missing, but Kronis knows exactly what happened. He watched as humanoids stole his brother and he just sat and watched. It is to his great shame that he did nothing and out of jealousy, that he shamefully lied and told his family that his brother was killed by a Mark. He knows not whether his brother is alive today and secretly hopes he is in part because of his regret. but at the same time fears what will happen when his brother returns and the truth finally comes out.
- Dream: To not be haunted by his twin's ghost and enabled to finally live the life that he advertises on the outside is his, but is inwardly denied to him by his guilt. He dreams of being free in every sense of the word. Free to choose his life, his mate and all on his terms.
what shatters beneath those hooves?
- Sire: Ahitiyak Krevosen Valadre
- Dam: Savakryna Heldryna Livitre
- Arkeyvati Valindere (twin brother)
- Satikya Vindro (full sister)
- Historical Events:
- Event: Born with his twin as the rare sons of proven and established Civre parents. It was a joyous occasion for the herd, but as the twins began to grow and express themselves it was quite apparent who the more charismatic one was and Kronis early on began to develop the seeds of jealousy that would begin to blacken his soul.
- Event: At the tender age of four, Kronis watched his brother captured by humans and he hid, much to his now present shame. In the moment he had seen this occurrence as an opportunity to be free from his brother's shadow and to finally become his own personna and so he fled to his family as soon as the coast was clear and lied reporting his brother as dead out of juvenile jealousy and killed by a wandering Mark.
- Event: Even freed from his brother's shadow the seeds of jeaously that had been rooted within his soul had blackened him irrevocably and it stained him as he grew up. He found that even without his brother's physical presence his parents still pinned away and mourned his twin's death and it embittered him. Upon reaching maturation he quickly decided that he could no longer remain at home and decided to free himself from the burden of his brother's lingering shadow. He made the choice to go rogue to settle down with his own demons.
- Event: He hardened up after living on his own for the first season alone, but has since recognized the need for more in this life than just himself.
what reins in the thrashing wind?
- OOC Display Name: Insight
- Real Name: Insight
- Age: 24
- Experience: 14 Years on and off
- Tamed Horse(s): NONE
- Untamed Horse(s): NONE
- Human(s): NONE