Osirieon Arturus Venalok Kaiah
Jun 20, 2014 0:28:36 GMT -6 Word Count:
Post by Deleted on Jun 20, 2014 0:28:36 GMT -6
Osirieon Arturus Venalok Kaiah
We become what we think about
- Name:Osirieon Arturus Venalok Kaiah
- Pronunciation:OH-sear-e-ON ARE-tu-ris VEN-a-lock KY-a-ah
- Meaning:Osirieon - "Happy-hearted", Arturus - "Wise", Venalok - "Unique being", Kaiah - "Dedicated"
- Nickname(s):Osi (by lovers), Eon (by friends)
- Age:44 years
what masks that sultry smile?
- Skin:He is Caucasian in appearance but he always has a perfect tan.
- Hair:His hair is longer, and falls down to the middle of his shoulders. It comes on both sides of his face, and delicately around his ears. His hair is thick, full, and is this gorgeous colour, A7DBD8.
- Eyes:His eyes are typical of what you would see on any other human being. Although, they irises are this gorgeous colour, AACCB1.
- Build:He is muscular and it is defined, but it does not make him stocky. He is of average body build, nothing super outstanding. --Reference--
- Marks:He has 2 tattoos.
Back: He has a massive dragon tattoo on his back. It is this dragon breed but in this position.
Abdomen: He has a pegasus/unicorn hybird tattoo; like this. It his is dream horse.
- Items:Reformation x 2 (Please remove from Falico account) His ears are actually fins, like a fish. --Reference-- They are blue (main part) and green (fin in between sections) like his eyes and ears.
- Face Claim:--- BUT he has Sean Connery's voice.
what lurks within those eyes?
- Key Traits:
- Wise/Intelligent:Osirieon is wise, having grown up reading everything he could get his hands on. His grandfather was also a huge help, teaching Osirieon everything he could about the world. He taught him everything from why the season changes to the order of horses and the gods above. Osirieon was also born as an intelligent human, having not only the desire to learn, but the capacity to hold it all within his mind. He knows what to say, and what will help in many situations. Some call it a blessing, others call it a curse.
- Fun loving/Care free:Osirieon is a laughing, joking, free spirited human being. He does not let the troubles of life weigh him down, simply brushing them off. A smile is on his face most of the time, followed by his deep, whole hearted, chuckle. If you need a pick me up then speak to this guy. He seems to be able to get anyone laughing and happy, as if it wears off on you.
- Outgoing:Osirieon walks into a bar, and instantly strikes up a conversation. He enjoys interactions, and is quite good at them. From a simple hello to a deep conversation, expect it when you see him. He isn't afraid to talk to anyone, not even a horse.
- Bold:Osi is the kind of guy who could walk into a cave and not be afraid to kill whatever lurked within. He is so bold that it can be considered reckless, but it allows him to do so much more with his life.
- Charming:A slight smirk and a look can send most ladies swooning. He is smooth talking, and get most everything he wants from speaking a few words. It seems to work on men or women but he doesn't use it often.
- Cool-Headed:A war could erupt around him and he would simply stand there, taking in the situation before acting. This trait has saved him many a time, from being in a sticky situation with a horse, to a fight with a human. He is able to keep calm and collected at all times, not blowing his cap. If he is angry he shows it slowly and calmly, not in an explosive fit.
- Adventurous:Give him an adventure and he will pounce on it, packing his stuff as you are talking to him. He loves seeking things out, discovering new things, and learning new information. Something as simple as a visit to the wilderness can make him happy though.
- Vindictive:Disrespect is something he very much dislikes, and if you cross him you can expect payback. He is revengeful, using words to get revenge whether than using physical force. It is swift, and powerful, much like being hit with a racing horse.
- Prejudiced:Quick to judge, he makes opinions before all the information is in his mind. Once it is all there he can change his mind, but he is very much an opinionated person. He keeps the judging comments in his own mind though, only speaking once he has changed his opinion.
- Criticizing:He is very criticizing but he tends to keep the things he thinks to himself. He will look at a situation, or human, and criticize them in his mind from afar before speaking to them. Sometimes he lets one of his criticisms slip and says it to the being, but it is far and few between.
- Horses:Something about seeing a horse, in all their colours, sizes, and variations, gets his blood a rushing. He has read many things about them, and his grandfather used to own one. He said it was the "greatest gift you can give your soul". Since then he has been fascinated, wishing nothing more than to own one. He thoroughly enjoys going and watching the horses in the herds and how they interact, but it has brought him up close and personal with some mean ones.
- Fishing:Casting your rod and waiting for a bite is one of the most peaceful things you can do. It allows you freedom to think of anything, while the water ripples and flows, and the fish nibble on your line. A tug on the line means a fish is there, to reward you for the hours of thinking.
- Reading & Writing:Reading anything, or writing anything, sure can get his creative juices flowing. He enjoys escaping to another time, or part of Alcryst, with simply reading a book or news article. Writing allows him to express himself in more ways than the spoken language can and it allows many to read what he has to think and say.
- Long Adventures:A voyage across the land means things to see, explore, and learn about, all things that Osirieon enjoys. Send him on a trip and he will adore you forever.
- Losing Anyone:Too many people have vanished from his life, leaving voids where they once filled a spot within him. He hates when he trusts someone and lets them in and then they leave him out to dry.
- His Ears:A lot of people look at his ears and smirk, giggling inside. They find the appearance amusing and some will even make fun of him for them. His grandfather and mother had them, and so did his twin, but he hates being picked on for them. So he dislikes his ears.
- Disrespect:He treats everyone with respect and expects to be treated with it as well. If you don't treat him with respect then expect him to ignore you or treat you differently. He thinks disrespectful people are at the bottom of the ladder in society.
- Close Minded People:He can not even begin to understand why some people keep their minds closed. How can you not let a different thought or way of thinking within your mind? He does not understand it and thus, does not always enjoy the prolonged company of someone with that mind set.
- Dedicated:Give him a task and he shall set every fibre in his being to it. He gives 110% to his work, or anything he feels needs to have dedication. He doesn't give up once the task is laid out before him, not stopping until the task is done to his satisfaction.
- Academics:Reading, writing, learning; all of it excites him and he is thankfully good at all of it. He dives in and stays submerged in all of it and the excitement of it.
- Inspiring:He provides inspiration to himself, and others. He is always striving and trying to thrive, and it seems to provide a positive feel for him and everyone around him. His happy demeanor and care free living seem to assist as well.
- Debater:Osirieon will put up a good olde debate any day of the week. And once he gets in to it, he really gets in to it. It is something he has been trying to improve on for years, with little success.
- People Pleaser:He will go out of his way to make someone happy, sometimes taking on too much for him to handle. He wants everyone around him to be happy and fill fulfilled so he sometimes takes a toll to ensure the happiness of everyone in his life. It can be tiring.
- Gossiper:Osirieon is one to hear gossip and pass it on, if it is juicy enough. He won't necessarily start it, but he will most certainly listen to all of it to ensure he knows all the happenings in Alcryst.
- Dying alone:Osirieon's greatest fear is that he will never be able to find the one. He is terrified of dying as a single man, with no family to mourn his passing. He yearns to find his soul mate, but is aware that it will happen when it happens, and that he does not need to rush for it.
- Eidetic Memory:Osirieon has a photographic memory. Now, many would consider this a blessing but it is mixed. He remembers most things in his life, good and bad, with vivid details. He remembers his first time seeing a horse, and then he remembers seeing his twin brother take his last breath. It is useful but has its ups and downs.
- Becoming Editor:Firstly, he needs to get a position as a journalist. And once that is acquired he hopes to proof himself as worthy. He hopes to have all of Alcryst know his name, and his work. And he hopes to work through the ranks, becoming editor at some point in his lifetime. It is silly, but it is what he wants.
- Family:Osirieon wishes to have a family. Wife, kids, a companion pet, a couple of horses. He wants it all, but he will have to wait for it. He desires this more than he desires knowledge, but he tends to not think about it.
what winds beneath your feet?
- Father:Thrange Kaiah, Dead.
- Mother:Kamari Ayahe Kaiah, Dead.
- Sibling(s):Twin: Revoy Alire Montega Kaiah, Dead.
- Historical Events:
- First Newspaper:When he was a young boy, merely 10 years of age, when his grandfather handed him a newspaper. Osirieon was instantly in love, and dived into it. He loved the stories and how one newspaper can hold such a wealth of information about everything in Alcryst at that moment. From that day on he wanted to be a journalist, writing the stories within the paper. He has read it everyday since, even if it means he reads the same one repetitively.
- Losing His Twin:Osirieon was 15 when his family became ill. They had gone to a celebration at their neighbour's home and all became sick. His twin brother died a quick death from it, dying only 3 days after he first became ill. It caused Osirieon to become depressed for a year, not wanting to do much of anything while he grieved. He has overcome the grief and since then he has been fine.
- Traveling Alcryst:His grandfather and him went on a journey through Alcryst when he was 18, as a gift to Osirieon for all his studying. They traveled through forests, mountains, beaches, and more. The journey lasted for almost 3 years, and when he returned home he found out his father had died of a heart attack. He grieved again, but for a shorter amount of time.
- Meeting an Untamed Horse:Osirieon was 23 when he met an untamed horse for the first time. The horse, it's blackened skin, with scales upon it's back, and a mane of tail that looked like there were made of steel. He was fascinated, and followed it for days until it returned to it's herd. He loved them, and all their different variations. He has since admired horses, untamed and tamed.
- Finding Himself:Osirieon was 25 when he discovered who he was and what he was to be. He suddenly figured out everything about his life. His wants, needs, desires, goals, dreams, his existence. He has been following the path of his life ever since, rarely stepping outside what he thinks.
what hands ignite your fires?
- OOC Display Name:Falico
- Real Name:Amanda
- Experience:10 on and off
- Tamed Horse(s):
- Untamed Horse(s):@ymora