Zidos Balor Lazarus Rondanov
Jun 16, 2014 22:51:46 GMT -6 Word Count:
Post by Deleted on Jun 16, 2014 22:51:46 GMT -6
Zidos Balor Lazarus Rondanov
THE GOLD HEARTED BOY I USED TO BE
- Name:Zidos Balor Lazarus Rondanov
- Pronunciation:ZEYE-dose BAH-lore LAZ-a-rus RON-dawn-off
- Meaning:Zidos means "intelligent one", Balor means "talented", Lazarus means "god will help", Rondanov means "strong willed one"
- Age:38 years
- Preset:The Defier
what masks that sultry smile?
- Skin:His skin is a tanned tone most of the time. It is between an Englishman tan, he is Caucasian but tanned. It is nicked with little marks and scars all over his arms from running his farm.
- Hair:Short, this colour: 2941F2 .
- Eyes:Light green
- Build:Built, but not overly so. He is fit enough to be a farmer but he is not no rough and tough fighter. His muscles are noticeable but not freakish. It is equally spread across his frame though.
Right Forearm: He has a tattoo of a horse 's head. It has a well defined mane and face and a single horn upon it's head.
Back: A tattoo of the map of Alcryst. Mountains, rivers, forests, cities...you name it, it is there in detail.
Left Chest: A tattoo of his mom's name within a Celtic detailed triad (like the symbol from Zelda but curved triangles)
- Face Claim:None. But I have a character reference --here--. All credits to the owner.
what lurks within those eyes?
- Key Traits:
- Intelligent:He is intelligent, just like his name says. A simple conversation with him shows how the many inner depths and workings of his mind work as one. He can look at a situation and figure it out before doing anything. He can even do it in social situations, making some uncomfortable while others don't mind. His intelligence is part of why he is a farmer, something that requires mental and physical strength.
- Honest/Blunt:Need a good opinion, ask Zidos. He is so honest that it can come off rude. He doesn't mean it rudely but his mother told him that honesty was the greatest thing you could give another human being so that is what he does. Honesty is a very important thing to him.
- Cheerful:Zidos can be described as easy going and happy, because he always is. Never does he just sit around in a bad mood. Instead he is laughing, making a joke, or making others laugh. He can find humour and happiness in places many can not.
- Low Self Esteem/Insecure:His self esteem is in the dumps, regardless of how dashingly good looking he is. He was always the outside kid at school and has had quite a few females disregard him because "you are a mere farmer". So he thinks he is nothing, merely a low rung on the ladder.
- Strong Headed/Stubborn:He makes up his mind and keeps it that way. Rarely can it be changed, and even then he puts up an argument. He has been like this forever, a trait from his father. It drives some nuts but he doesn't mean to. He merely wants to do what he wants, when he wants. So he shall do it.
- His Mother:Zidos' mother was his best friend, and she taught him the most valuable things in life. She had patience, intelligence, and understood him and what was wrong. She never was bothered to take the time out of her day to help him. She took him on day trips a lot, showing him little bits and pieces of the town, and he loved it. He is a guy who loves his mom, plain and simple.
- Horses:Yeah, those meat eaters. He finds them fascinating and unique. He has never seen two of the same horse, and he hopes to one day own one. They are all unique, personality and appearance, and he has heard of some energy ability you get from having a tamed horse.
- Nature/Adventure:Being outside is something that Zidos simply loves. He loves the breeze, the sun, the grass, the everything of outside. Except rain. Fuck rain. Adventures get him all excited too, going on an adventure, even if it is just to town or the forest, is glorious!
- Winter:He can't do much during winter crop wise, and his cattle get particularly annoyed during winter. It also means he has to plant and grow so many crops during fall that he can barely keep up. Winter doesn't anger him, it just makes him so exhausted.
- Irresponsible People:Zidos can not stand when someone does something and then doesn't admit to it. Or when they take on something and then just abandon it. Those kind of things get to him, and he will attack you on it.
- Bad Crops:Nothing gets to this man more than having a crop go bad or get spoiled. It pisses him off even more than irresponsible people! A bad crop means lost income and more out of pocket expenses.
- Ambitious:His drive to do things is ridiculous. He thrives, and strives to do every task put before him and never gives up. Even in the face of failure he pushes through. It is wondrous, and terrifying. His current ambition; making his farm one of the best known in Alcryst.
- Versatile/Adaptable:Give him a situation and he will figure a way through it. He can adapt to the environment and situation with ease, giving him the upper hand in most spots. He is able to thrive and survive, easily. And if it is a social situation, then he can adjust with ease.
- Quick To Trust:Zidos does judge a book by it's cover BUT he will then dive into the book itself. He has done it for a long time, even though his mom tried to teach him not to.
- Sensitive:Things get to Zidos, your sob stories and all. He takes things to heart right away, good or bad, and then rethinks the situation. It is probably his biggest weakness, giving some people an advantage over him and his farm. For instance, a local man gave a sob story and Zidos gave him the treat half off for a week, costing Zidos money.
- Failure:Zidos is afraid of failing. Whether it be failing at a game or failing at being a farmer, it scares him. He is afraid of failing at being a partner and a dad. He is afraid of failing at training a horse. He is just afraid of failing, and who can blame him?
- Mercenary/Guild:Zidos secretly wants to be a mercenary and open a guild full of them. It is a silly thing to want but he wants it. He thinks it is a fun idea but he doesn't know what others would think, or the possible back lash from some people.
- Having a Successful Farm:Zidos wants to be the best farmer he can, and he thinks that with all his personality, strengths, and weaknesses, that he can accomplish this. He wants it to run properly, efficiently, and be well known by everyone.
Having a Family:Zidos wants a loving wife and kids. He wants someone to teach the ways of the farm to, in hopes that they want to do it too, and someone to go home to at night. He wants someone's loving arms to wrap around him at night, and little hands to hold his and teach him exciting things. He yearns for it, and yearns to be the best dad he can be for his kids.
what winds beneath your feet?
- Father:Malakai Panera Talam Rondanov. His dad died when Zidos was young.
- Mother:Arany Misope Kora Rondanov. She was Zidos' best friend. Died when he was 30.
- Historical Events:
- Father's Death:Zidos' life was average. His mom was a maid, his father a stablehand and riding instructor. He adored them dearly, and was close to both because he was their only child. His father instilled many things within him until the day he died. It was just after his father's 50th birthday. His father went out to train a new horse and was killed when he was thrown. Zidos was only 6 when it happened.
- Moving:When he was almost 10 he suddenly had to move. His mother told them that they needed to move for better opportunities, so they did. They moved, and he had to restart his life at a new place. He was angry at first, and took it out on his mother, but she soon calmed him down. It was hard for him.
- Getting His First Tattoo:His first tattoo was the map on his back. He got it because he had moved, and knew it would move again in his lifetime. It helps him feel safe, and secure, in the world of Alcryst.
- Losing His Mother:He lost his mother when she was attacked by a man on her way home from work. He rushed to help but it was too far along to save her. Her cried, one of the only times he has since he was a small boy. He wept for days, and felt so lost and empty. It was then that he decided to get a tattoo to remember her, tattooed over his heart, and decided to move to start a farm.
- Owning a Farm:Zidos moved again and decided to open a farm, something he had always thought about doing. He isn't quite sure it is what he wants but he has thought about it for some years. He hopes to make it successful, and not end up drowning in loans and bills. With his parents watching over him, he is sure he can accomplish anything.
what hands ignite your fires?
- OOC Display Name:Falico
- Real Name:Amanda
- Experience:10 years, on and off
- Tamed Horse(s):None.
- Untamed Horse(s):Y'mora