Wahya Aianya Brielle Ryker
Jul 7, 2014 17:52:44 GMT -6 Word Count:
Post by Deleted on Jul 7, 2014 17:52:44 GMT -6
Wahya Aianya Brielle Ryker
Don't tread on me
- Name:Wahya Aianya Brielle Ryker
- Pronunciation:Wahya [w-ay-uhh] Aianya [ah-n-yah] Brielle [bah-reh-eh-lah] Ryker [ri-ck-er]
- Meaning:Wahya- Wolf, Aianya- Beautiful, Brielle- strength, Ryker- Power
- Age:53 Alcryst years
- Contribution:not Applicable
what masks that sultry smile?
- Skin:Rose Petal Pink, clear complexion
- Hair:Lilac colored hair, shoulder length, and layered, with natural dark purple low-lights
- Eyes:Amethyst colored eyes, Round, Black pupils
- Height:5 foot, 3 inches
- Build:lean, willowy, athletic
- Marks:Dark red, rose petal shaped birthmark, on her stomach above her belly button
- Items:Not Applicable
- Face Claim:Not Applicable
what lurks within those eyes?
- Key Traits:
- Trait:Gentle- Wahya is very gentle in everything she does, she doesn't want to offend or hurt anyone, emotionally or physically.
- Trait:Selfless- she goes out of her way to make sure everyone she is around, has what the need, before she takes care of anything of her own.
- Trait:Outgoing - She is very outgoing, and speaks her mind often, whether her opinion was asked for or not. She tries to contain her opinions, but often fails however strong her endeavors were.
- Trait:Low-Self Esteem- Although Wahya is gorgeous, and works hard to please everyone. She just has a very low self-esteem. She considers herself to always be in the way, and always causing problems, and she thinks of herself as very ugly, and unattractive.
- Trait:Energetic - Wahya is very energetic, she loves to do things that are physically challenging, and rarely ever has a "bad" day. When in the rare event she does have a "bad" day she focuses on the good things of life, and tries to force her normal energy to arise to the surface.
- Like:Autumn - One of Wahya's favorite season's is Autumn, she loves the smell of the leaves and the colors of that time of year.
- Like:Roses - Ever since wahya was old enough to understand that the birthmark on her stomach, was in the shape of a rose petal, she felt a kinship with roses.
- Like:Pinks, Purples, Reds - Wahya likes multitudes of colors, but pinks, purples, and reds, hold a special appeal for her, no one knows why, least of all Wahya.
- Dislike:Things that are loud - Wahya cannot stand loud noises, they make her head hurt, and give her random ear aches.
- Dislike:Dogs - Wahya does not like dogs, they scare her, and she is always afraid they are going to bite her. She has never had a bad experience with a dog that anyone knows of, but the feat is very real to her.
- Dislike:Having to wear green clothing - Wahya was forced when she was smaller to wear green, clothing because of her pink complexion, and the rose birthmark, her mother thought it would be cute to dress her in green, but Wahya was forced to have to go through a lot of bullying because of it, and she refuses to even own a piece of green clothing now.
- Strength:Thoughtful - Wahya is very thoughtful, she tries to think of everyone, and everything before she does anything. She feels very bad, if at some point she does seem as though she is being thoughtless, and works hard to never have that feeling occur.
- Strength:Observant - Wahya is very observant, she notices all the little things around her with pleasure, and willingly puts herself into weird positions in order to observe a little closer, for awhile longer.
- Weakness:Sympathetic- Wahya is very sympathetic, and will go out of her way to help animals and humans alike, even at the cost of herself.
- Weakness:Emotional - Most women are emotional, but Wahya is more emotional than most. She cries at the least little thing, and gets excited for no reason at all. Her emotions can be really random at times, but rarely ever include anger.
- Fear:Large bodied men - As a young girl Wahya was attacked and beaten for money, by a very large bodied man. He smelled crude, and used crude language to speak with her. Ever since that day, Wahya has battled an everyday fear of any man with a large bone structure. She shies away, and tries to run when she sets eyes on one, if she cannot run, she often turns pale, and bites her lip, going completely still.
- Secret:She was orphaned at a very young age, and although she has overcome that now, and came to accept her adopted parents as her true family, on occasion she wanders what life would like if her parents had not have died. She has no idea why she had no family other than parents. No grandparents, no Aunts, Uncles, or Cousins that she is aware of. She is very thankful to her adoptive parents, and loves them very much. She has came to consider them so close to her, that she never tells anyone she was adopted, the only people that know, are the one's that knew the family when the adoption took place.
- Dream:Happiness - Wahya wants to one day be happy with herself, happy with her life, and happy with everything around her. She tends to be sad, and to think illy of herself for how the things around her turn out. So she aspires to one day be rid of that feeling.
- Dream:Relationship- Wahya one day wants to be involved in a relationship with someone, who is not out to use her. Her first crush absolutely destroyed her heart, and even though she still thinks about him from time to time, and one point in her life, she wants to be in a relationship with someone.
what winds beneath your feet?
- Father:Birth father:
Dallas Dakota Remington Ryker - Dallas retired when Wahya was still very young. When they adopted her, her parents were both up in years, and had already lived their life, and raised their child. So Dallas was always a huge part of Wahya's life. Standing tall, and handsome at 6.2 Wahya dared not to cross him.
- Mother:Birth Mother:
Patrycia Gloria Fiati Ryker - Patrycia is deceased. She was very kind, and always helped Wahya with anything she possibly could. She passed away when Wahya was 16 years old, barely old enough to even understand what was taking place. Loosing her second mother, was not easy.
- Sibling(s):Birth Siblings:
Leeaign Shiloh Courtany Rimlin - Married, She does not get along well with Wahya, so they often keep their distance. When Wahya was adopted Leeaign, decided she (Wahya) was trying to weasel her way into the family, just so she wouldn't have to be alone when she grew up. She told her parents, unless they have Wahya back to the orphanage she wasn't speaking to them again. After a long while, she finally realized that was not going to happen, and started coming back around from time to time, but she and Wahya still do not speak more than a courteous "hi" and "goodbye"
- Historical Events:
- Event:Orphaned - Wahya was orphaned, when her real parents were drowned in a shipping accident. No one knows who her parents were, Wahya was found strapped to her mother, who had curled up into a ball on a piece of driftwood. Everyone was shocked that Wahya had lived, and had not been injured in the least, no one is sure how that happened. Wahya was placed into an orphanage at a mere 9 months of age.
- Event:Tried to Run Away- Wahya was so discouraged her tenth year, that she decided it would be best to get rid of herself. She wasn't old enough to understand why she was in an orphanage, and why she had no parents, all she knew, was that she needed to get away. so she ran away. She was found in the woods, by a couple who had volunteered to help look for her, sad, alone, and sobbing her eyes out, her beautiful purple eyes blood shot with pain.
- Event:Adopted- After being rescued, the couple who found her, fell in love with Wahya. She was sweet and innocent, and she always seemed to have the best for everyone else at heart. Although she was still young, Dallas and Patrycia thought that they could see the making's of a wonderful woman, and adopted her.
- Event:Moved to a new Location- After being adopted, Wahya moved from the orphanage into her new parents home. Having never lived anywhere but an orphanage that she could remember, learning how to live being the only child was rough. Adjusting to having a family, when she had never had anyone, was hard on Wahya, but with Dallas and Patrycia's help she learned to move past it.
- Event:Her adopted mother died- Just a few short years later, Patrcyia fell ill with a mysterious and deadly disease, and was dead within just a few short months. Wahya was certain she was cursed, and spent days crying. She had grown close to her adopted mother in just the short time she had her. She was still not old enough to understand why everyone around her was dying, but she learned to accept it, even without understanding.
- Event:Her Father Became Violent - After a few short years without her mother, her father started becoming violent. He could not deal with his wife's death and took his emotional anguish out on his unsuspecting, undeserving daughter. Wahya had no idea what to do about it, so she just took it for a long time.
- Event:Wahya Moved Out- After dealing with her father's sudden, unexpected, violent habits Wahya decided to move out and try to make a life for herself. She has only been out on her own for a few weeks, and not much has happened since she has moved out, she has been living on the street corners, just roaming around, looking for a job, and a place to live.
what hands ignite your fires?
- OOC Display Name:Thunder
- Real Name:Elizabeth
- Experience:3 years
- Tamed Horse(s):None
- Untamed Horse(s):None
- Notes:Hmmmm xD